Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My New Favorite Cookie in the WORLD (but not my kids')

Ok this is attempt #2 at using fresh cranberries. Its just the Bear and I. He is a little camera shy(grumpy) today.

Still "shy".

Ah ha, I have to keep both of his hands busy.

Ok this recipe calls for a whole bag of cranberries but we only had about 2/3 a bag left and really that was plenty. We also chopped up milk chocolate instead of mini chips and used hazelnuts instead of walnuts. The result...amazing!. I kind of thought I'd seen it all when it came to cookies but this was a fresh new twist. Sweet chocolate hazelnutty yummy then ohhh; what was that, a burst of tartness! Perfect, except my kids hated them.


I'm just going to link to the recipe because it is straight off another blog and she says not to repost her stuff.

My Favorite Fresh Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

1 comment:

  1. They were delicious! Even had one for breakfast! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete