Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hugs and Chocolate Kisses

Cash has had this recipe planned out for some time but mom keeps forgetting to get hershey kisses on grocery day. Finally mom remmebered.

Gigi says, look at me, look at me.

I'm getting sleepy

I have made this recipe before but I guess I forgot how easy it was... 3 ingredients. Plus its gluten-free! The boys counted out kisses and we had enough for a triple batch. WOOOOWOOOOO!

These were done so fast and they are SOOOOO yummy. The hardest part is unwrapping all the kisses. Good call Cash!


Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter 1 egg
18 milk chocolate candy kisses,
unwrapped

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine sugar, peanut butter, and egg.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. NOTE: If dough is too sticky, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment